Jan 7, 2008

2008 is here!

The new year is here and I'm really getting anxious to hit the water. I got a new ultra-light rod in the off season and am looking forward to using it. I just read an interesting article by Jay Yelas that will help with early season (deep water) bassing. Got plenty planned this year, two trips to Wisconsin; one with the in-laws and the Toothless Beaver trip. We also plan on a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks. Plus I shouldn't have any problem finding partners to carry my boat for evenings and weekends; in addition to the regulars, I had two great outings last year with new fishing friends that probably got them ready for more.

I'm ready to go, any day now I'll pick up my 2008 license and on the way out grab the new copy of Illinois' fishing reg - the sure sign the season is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.