Feb 4, 2008

Technique

I got an interesting e-mail today. It gave some tips on how to fish a Slug-Go. My father-in-law sent it to me because he's seen my Slug-Go collection. I got to thinking about what other useful techiques I could find for my favorite lures. Of course, getting anglers to give up their secrets is tough, so most of what I found are more like advertisements but here's some finesse fishing tips for my favorite lures. Most of it isn't news to me, but for someone just starting out it could save a lot of frustration.

How Rich Russo rigs and fishes a Slug-Go
How Gary Yamamoto fishes a Senko

Just a few more weeks until the ice melts and Central Illinois anglers will have their best chance to hook into a lunker. I'm getting excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.