Apr 19, 2008

Change

Out with the old....


In with the new!


It was a bitter sweet day today. A co-worker and I swapped boats, so while I lost The Good Ship Clif, I gained what will hopefully work out to be a better boat. The new boat is a 10' aluminum, it has three benches and as you can see two benches are fitted with swivel seats. I won't say it is perfect shape, the swivel seats will need to be replaced as they were both in pretty sad shape. One had even been set on fire at some point.

I filled the boat with water to see if it would hold water, assuming if it holds water it will also keep it out. I found quite a few slow leaks which will require some attention, but nothing serious. Maybe I'll leave it as is and just buy a bilge pump.



Pretty soon I'll have this puppy registered and fit for the water. Stay tuned while I decide on a more creative name than The Good Ship Clif II.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.