Jul 6, 2008

Blue Hole

I went down to southern Missouri for our annual July 4th camping trip and family reunion at the Blue Hole. I only did some casual fishing and caught a few small bluegill. Perhaps more interesting is that one night my mom and I were sitting by the fire and an armadillo came into camp. I didn't have my camera, so he escaped without being documented. I did however see a bat that was acting peculiar and managed to capture three pictures. It looked like he had taken a dip in the pond and wasn't taking kindly to it; at one point he flopped on his back and laid on the ground for a few minutes before flying off. Maybe he had rabies, it sure wasn't acting like a normal bat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.