Oct 13, 2008

Banner Marsh Trips

This was the last weekend for fishing on many area public waters before the waterfowl season opens. Also, my wife was out of town leaving me plenty of time to slack off, so I went to Banner Marsh twice in two days this weekend. First day was slow, second day was sloooow. The two pictures are from when Dave and I went Saturday. I had a 10 incher and the pictured 3.5lb bass and Dave caught what I believe to be his first fish on a fly rod, it's not much to look at but a major milestone none the less. Sunday produced no fish, but not for lack of effort. We threw everything in the box and couldn't muster up a fish. In a true sign of desperation, we even trolled crank baits.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.