Mar 17, 2009

It's official, I want one

As a follow up to my previous post about the Hobie Pro Angler, here is another video. After watching the previous one and reading all the product descriptions I was left wondering how it performed, specifically the likelihood I would get wet if I had one. Well my questions have been answered in the following video. Buried somewhere in the obnoxious video effects and annoying commentary you'll find the answers to your doubts, I suggest you hit the mute button before pressing play.





My only problem is with the money I'd plunk down on this I could get a pretty decent jon boat. Especially if you consider my wife would likely be wanting one too. Maybe once the newness wears off, the price will come down; you can bet I'll be watching.

2 comments:

  1. I have a bonus check that's burning a hole in my pocket. I'll buy one if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my bonus will be going towards home repair/improvements.

    How hard could it be to make one though?

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.