Mar 5, 2010

Hope Spring's Eternal

Winter, slumbering in the open air, wears on its smiling face a dream... of spring. Ciao. 


I'm no exception, just like you I've been counting down the months weeks days until Spring.  With the abnormally cold and snowy winter we've had, you've undoubtedly noticed my writer's block.  Sorry about that, but have no fear...

It is all going to change soon because now I'm counting hours.  Tomorrow will be the maiden voyage of my new kayak.  Lunker Hunt is back on-line! Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Happy hook ups on your first float!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those of us that have had maiden voyages recently, wish you the best of luck.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.