Sep 3, 2010

Lunker Hunt has a Face?

The Lunker Hunt experience has expanded to Facebook and is looking for fans.  Somewhere over on the right side of your screen, you'll find a "Like" button.  If you're not sure how much you like it, click here to go learn more.

This move was spawned from a recent post about the worthlessness of blog index services.  After some conversations with fellow bloggers (most notably The Outdooress, whose site hit the web like a bullet) I decided to give it a shot.  There's not much to lose.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Clif - I "hooked" up with you over on Facebook. Best of success to you and your blog efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. I'm "liking" you on FB as well. Seems we think kinda alike. I set up a FB page for my blog too about a week ago...after much internal debate (i.e. do I really want to maintain it). Seems FB is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added your page to my FB page's favorites. Perhaps you could do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.