Nov 26, 2010

From the Missus to You

I was busy in the cave working on mad toms, and I was really in the groove.  The missus popped in to see what was so important that I had to miss Desperate Housewives.  After rearranging looking through the feathers, fur and synthetics she asked what it would take to tie a fly of her design.  I said no problem and she picked out the goods.  He's what I came up with using the materials she selected, she's pretty proud.


Now I've promised to throw it a few times...wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. I think it has possibilities. I'll await your report.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like those types of flies that come from just being creative. Bet it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll catch a pig with it. Our better halves are always right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better put a name on it because I figure it will catch some nice fish and someone will ask,"Hey Buddy, whatcha' usin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Mel.
    But it already has a name...
    "From the Missus to You"

    Quite fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think T-Rage said it best. "The Better Half"

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.