Dec 19, 2010

[Lake Name] [Date]

Had a ______ day today at _______ Lake/River.  The weather man/woman was wrong again when he/she predicted ________ and _______.  Instead we had _______ and _______ in the morning which turned over to _______ later in the day.

Started the day by waking up at _______ and grabbing some _______ to-go on the way.  Hit the water at _______ and started throwing a _______ into the _______ section of water.  It didn't get much attention so I switched to a _______ and managed this little/big guy:



That fish weighed  _______ and was _______ inches long.  Put up a _______ fight but my _______ rod handled it nicely/poorly.  After that the fishing was _______ and/but I had a great time.  Had a chance to talk with _______ who said he/she is from _______.  This was his/her _______ time fishing there and was willing to tell me what was/wasn't biting.



I called it quits at _______ and fished my way back to the ramp/put-in.  All-in-all it was a _______ day with _______weather and even _______ fishing.

9 comments:

  1. Finally, someone with a unique perspective on fishing. I'm looking forward to many more like this. Great post Clif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd? Yes
    Unique perspective? Kind of

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN ON A BLOG! HAHAHA.

    You can bet your big-mouth-bass as soon as my blog gets straighted out and I get my blog-roll back(visible) I'm going to add you to it. Thanks man. Maybe your readers just don't know good post-modern humor when they see it? ( Aqua Teen Hunger Force anyone?)

    I loved it! Do one on cornbread ice cream next? Please! You gotta do one on the cornbread ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm...um...happy you found the humor in this. I'm trying my hardest to ignore the fact we might have similar senses of humor. Perhaps some additional introspective thinking is required to sort that out.

    I'm humbled to have the Lunker Hunt name splattered on your page. I'll reciprocate as soon as I figure out which URL to use...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Clever, gets a like from me. -stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great day on the [lake name] clif.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Stephanie - Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you appreciated this post.

    I'm envisioning Stephanie and Dustin huddled around a computer commenting together. Stephanie's running "home row" on the left and clicking the mouse. This leaves Dustin to type on the right and move the pointer. It's a wonder you have no typos in your comment, I guess it is a love meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! This actually happened the other night! I couldn't help but laughing hysterically and think of your comment. Indeed, love meant to be.
    -stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.