Jan 8, 2011

A Winner Emerges

My contest for my hand carved bass bugs closed at midnight while I was dreaming of warm water and big green fish.  This afternoon morning when I woke up, a winner was drawn.  Everyone had great odds with just thirteen entries.

Wouldn't you know it?  The winner was T-Rage; that guy is everywhere.  Not only does he keep a kick arse blog over here, but now you have to be jealous about his propensity to win stuff.  His winning comment (#7) stated the bugs are worth "at least $3 a fly."  So when my poppers are sold for "at least $3," you should see him for a loan.  He'll probably take your home as collateral.

Congratulations Mike.  I'll be in touch via e-mail to get your mailing address.

For the rest of you, if you'd like a piece of the action please contact me.  We can work something out to get you hooked up with a custom bug or two.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Clif! Yeah, I'm playing the role of invasive species everywhere these days...just like rock snot (btw, which would make for antoher great blog name). I know somebody who's really going to like those bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Man, I tell you what - I can't get rid of that guy. Oh wait, there he is..I mean..errr..HEEEYYYY MAN. NICE WIN. :)

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.