Mar 13, 2011

Fishing Posters Part Ten: Salmon

 
Part ten of ten click here for the rest



=====

In unrelated news, this is my actual 300th post.  I did up a special post to commemorate the milestone a few days ago, but it seems there was a miscalculation.  It turns out Blogger's post count includes drafts and other posts that never made print.  At any given time I have a handful of posts created, which I haven't yet published for a variety of reasons too boring to explain.  So my unpublished posts threw off the count and I didn't realize it...but what's a couple blog posts between friends?  300 published posts, so there's that.

4 comments:

  1. But it IS related!
    (I was waiting for the salmon poster, glad it showed up) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other words, Clifie, your ghost writer is going on vacation and stocked you up. I really like this poster in a feel guilty kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on (300)! It all seems like just yesterday when I stumbled on to your blog. How time flies when your having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaye! Congratulations! I know that in the Blog-o-sphere this is a big milestone. Well done, fellow writer. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.