Apr 22, 2011

100th Follower Spotlight: Utah Water Log

Picture courtesy of Utah Water Log


Today, LOAH became Lunker Hunt's 100th blogger follower. This mildstone is only mildly interesting to me because the full list of subscribers (RSS, email, facebook) surpassed 100 many moons ago.  However it's nice to see a c-note over there on the "followers" widget.

LOAH keeps Utah Water Log and only has seven followers right now. The blog is fairly new but already has a large chunk of content. The writing style is nice and the photograph is superb.  Make sure you check out the tiger trout pictures.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big 100! They say that the first 100 is the hardest

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOAH's got 8 followers now. Thanks Clif.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100. For LOAH, I'm 12.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the shoutout! I had no idea I was your 100th follower.

    Nice community around these parts.

    Keep checking the Utah Water Log for new material, I've still got a lot building up.

    Thanks for the added support, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Clif! A lot of hard work goes into getting those 100!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little late to the Celebration Party, but, here is an "Idaho Handshake" for a job well done, Clif. I am sure there will be many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone.

    @LOAH: I'm happy #100 was worth mentioning...keep up the good work.

    @Mel: I'm not comfortable with how you put quotes around "Idaho Handshake." I'm not sure what that means, but I know you all have long winters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Clif, you mentioned tiger trout earlier. I just had a pretty good Easter, bullying around some brutes. Just posted.

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.