Apr 28, 2011

Fifty Bucks and You Don't Have to Get Up

Today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday. After that comes Saturday and the end of the MNRiverdageous Lunkerdooress Scavenger Hunt.

Still Waiting on a Winner

So far the response is lighter than I expected, which means there is still a very good chance for you to win.  But you have to get off your butt and play...well, I guess you can play without getting up.

Click here to read about the contest and how you can win a $50 gift card to Cabela's. The card can be used at the store or on-line....again you can stay seated.

1 comment:

  1. I played from my couch. Nice and comfy! It was a nice way to enjoy my coffee. Thanks Lunk!

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.