Four blogging powerhouses (and this crumby site) have teamed up to offer an exciting contest and I am pleased to announce it right here, right now. If you've already started the contest, feel free to look around and contact me with your entry. Search this blog using the search tool located at the top left of your screen in the black Blogger navigation bar. If you like what you see, please subscribe using those little icons at the top right of this page.
The game is simple and the reward is awesome. Play along and you could snag a $50 gift card for Cabela's. Maybe you'd like a silver and turquoise woof pendant? Or perhaps a couple duck shaped wine bottle holders are more your style. I don't care, use the card for whatever you like!
It is easy to play. Below you will find one question from each blogger (five questions total). All you need to do is search for the answer and you can find it in the respective blog's previous posts. Once you have all the answers, send an e-mail to any us and tell us what you found out. We'll compile all the correct entries and the Random Number Generator will do the dirty work. Watch for the winner to be announced on May 1st (ish).
These are four of the finest fishing blogs out there and each will bring something new to your life, I highly recommend you also subscribe. Be sure to read the official rules at the bottom of this page to learn about multiple chances to win.
Lunker Hunt: http://lunkerhunt.blogspot.com/ - Facebook
"Which species of fish did I catch and then release without submitting for the state record it deserved."
Journal of a Minnesota Angler: http://www.journalofamnangler.com/ - Facebook - Twitter
"In which of my top adventures of 2010 did I catch my personal best largemouth bass?"
Troutrageous!: http://www.troutrageous.com/ - Facebook - Twitter
"I hate a specific day of the week. In fact I think it's the worst day of the week. What day is it?"
The River Damsel: http://theriverdamsel.blogspot.com/ - Facebook
"I took 'Idaho By Storm' with Rebecca 'The Outdooress' and Cardboard Kirk...What did we have for lunch?"
Outdooress: http://www.outdooress.com/ - Facebook - Twitter
"My first fly rod was a Redington Redstart. What was it's nickname?"
- Send all 5 answers to me, or any of the participating bloggers. See their post of this contest for their contact information. Click here to view my contact info.
- You must answer all 5 questions correctly, as determined by each blogger, to qualify for the drawing.
- You are allowed to send your answers to multiple bloggers, thereby increasing your chances of winning. So if you send your answer to all 5 of us, you get 5 entries.
- We will put all the correct entries together, sort by date received and pick a winner using OBN's famous RNG.
- Contest runs from today (April 21st) to 11:59:59.9pm central time on April 30th, 2011. Any entries coming after this time will not be considered.
- Contest winner must be from U.S. or Canada. Gift card will be in U.S. funds.
Well that's about it. Now get out there and win!