Apr 9, 2011

Shorts and Flops

Today I took my kayak out for the first time of the year.  I wore my fishing shorts, sunglasses, flip flops and sunscreen...it was beautiful out.  All I hooked were sticks - a bunch of them.  I considered making a Vimeo montage of all the "hook ups" but I didn't even get good video.

In the mean time, please pretend I made this...which I didn't.


HD Ultimate Black bass fly fishing from COX on Vimeo.


Now it is time to enjoy my reward, while Spoon rocks Austin City Limits.

3 comments:

  1. Out fishing today, I wore my sandals for the first time this year too! It felt oh-so good! And my "hook-ups" were all of the arbored variety as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I also managed to catch many many stick-fish when I got out this weekend. Frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clif, don't fret...I caught a whole tree today. Damn wind.

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.