Jul 22, 2011

G-Funk Step To This I Dare Ya

I have a couple fishing related posts rattling around the old noggin. Unfortunately for you, I had a busy week. I slept in three states, boarded four planes and drove fifteen hours - I can't bring myself to do any real writing. I don't even feel like fishing this weekend. *gasp*

Instead, here is the song that played on satellite radio as I pulled into the rental car lot to close out a long day. Some will turn up their nose in disgust. Others will have never heard such beauty. The rest of you...well the rest of you know what this is all about.  Happy Friday




RIP Nate Dogg. Warren G? I think he's still alive.

4 comments:

  1. I like this song...actually has a good rhythm and beat to it. Funny tag..."not fishing"!! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn right it's got a beat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didnt know you had this in ya Clif, hope you get some R & R this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2iFqcFcdBU

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.