Nov 7, 2011

Before and After - Domesticated

Not long ago I shared my tying space in this post. Sunday things got a lot more organized...and just in time for the fly tying season.

Before

Activities such as fly tying are still relegated to the basement, but we're making great strives toward eventually having equal rights a spot on the main floor.


After
Now I just need to find a desk lamp, procure a chair and fabricate something to hold the vise.

I am accepting wagers on how long it takes me to "unorganize" the new desk and can offer even money for all dates after December first.

9 comments:

  1. How are to ever going to be productive tying with such a neat and organized space now... :)

    Passinthru Outdoors Blog - Sharing the Passion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before was better...I say screw that organization garbage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Brookfield's stance - there's beauty in chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third it. And I'd bet the afternoon of December 1st it's going to all come crashing down. I "organized" my tying desk yesterday (really just because I'd lost my scissors and yes, they were under a pile)....it was back to craziness by 10 p.m. last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure to take another picture...ugh...in two wks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It cannot last. I give you a single session of heavy tying before it significantly reverts back toward chaos. I don't even see tools at the ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dirty it up quick. If it is neat and tidy other parts of the family start to come up with alternative uses. Then the bathroom becomes your only designated man-spot and only for 15 minutes a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a unanimous opinion...I better get to work

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a tying space it's a good start. Now it's just gotta get lived in. I look forward to the mess.

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.