Dec 19, 2011

Flat Pictures, Empty Words

The problem with words is they are a translation.


The mind can think in dimensions words will never represent. Transferring thoughts into words is a difficult task. That is about the best way I can describe it.


To those who come close, I salute you and envy your mastery
The problem with pictures is they are a translation.


I have never seen a photo that spoke to me as real life does. Sometimes, I see one that comes close, maybe even stirring emotion



To those who come close, I salute you and envy your skill.


Why are you here? Go do something, see something, think something.


2 comments:

  1. Why are you here? Go do something, see something, think something.

    My sentiments exactly.

    Was reading another blog the other day and it was suggested to give yourself a present and give yourself a break this time of year. Go enjoy the holidays and the company it brings, well, sometimes.

    I just may go for a walk today and not bother bringing my camera.

    Merry Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa or just a plain old Happy Holidays, Clif.

    ReplyDelete

Clif reserves the right to delete your comment if he is so inclined, but he is a pretty liberal guy so post away and see what happens.